Wednesday 19 June 2013

Lip Sync.



Neck Deep - A Part of Me

   

Katy Perry - Firework

We were assigned to make lip sync videos with songs of our choice so that we could understand what we would be asking people to do when it came to making our video so that we knew the difficulties of it. I would say that this exercise did help me to understand what it was like to lip sync and that I will have to be patient in order to make sure that my video will be decent. It also enabled me to see that I would need someone who was dedicated to the video to be the vocalist as they would have to learn every little bit of the song off heart and that is a lot to ask someone.

1 comment:

  1. Can you begin your blog with an introductory post saying who you are and what you'll be doing.

    Without that post these subsequent blog posts just seem very random.

    ReplyDelete