Wednesday 30 October 2013

Filming.

Filming Take 1

I filmed last week and a few problems occured.
  • One of the band members didn't show
  • The man who was supposed to open the venue didn't show (Meaning no location / lighting etc)
  • The memory cards filled ridiculously fast and couldn't film much more
  • The camera went flat and broke for no reason even though it was fully charged
This therefore meant that I had to adjust to what had happened. Luckily it was no problem for me to manage with one of the guitarists missing, so that was easily fixed.
My Parents used to be on the Church Committee meaning that it was easy for me to think of a different location - The Church.
We went and filmed in the church and the shots went surprisingly well, I did the whole song twice before the camera died. This therefore meant that I only had shots of the drummer from different angles.

Over the next few weeks

The band then became unavailable to film as they did not respond to my messages so I had to find a replacement. Unfortunately I could only find one person so I planned to have just a single vocalist performance video in a wooded area with two car headlights and some flood lights lighting up the area.

Filming Take 2

Everything was set up to film, lighting, cameras, music etc. but then I realised that I had misplaced my memory card. This therefore means that I have got to film Thursday the 31st October and edit my film on the 1st of November ready for the deadline.

Things to make sure that it works the third time

I shall make sure this evening that I have got everything is ready and that the person that is going to be in it is 100% going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment