Tuesday 10 September 2013

Daniel Broadley

I have researched into the director of one of the music video's that I have analysed. I decided to do some research as I felt like I needed a little bit more information into the videos, this will enable me to understand them more so that I can create a final piece which will fit into the genre accurately.
I decided to E-Mail the director for some information about what would make a good music video and if he had any tips. However, I initially emailed him asking if it were possible for him to answer some questions and I am awaiting a response. (10/09/13)
I recieved a response from Daniel saying that he was more than happy to answer some questions. 11/09/2013.
 
I plan to create some questions over the next two days for me to ask him. They shall include questions about lighting, camera techniques and also how to produce a low budget video affectively.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. Don't leave it too long to get back to him.

    ReplyDelete