Friday 6 September 2013

  • Submit detailed analysis of music videos (at least 3)
  • Decide on genre/song of music video
  • Preparation of a 25 word pitch to include:
  • Mood boards (e.g. animoto)
  • Decide on band/artist name and create biography
  • Post photos of band members alongside existing bands/ artists asexemplars
  • Examples of other texts
  • Audience profile and conduct market research (use uktribes.co.uk)
  • Set up twitter feed for my fictitious band
  • Preliminary evaluation.
  • Evaluate what I have learnt from the found footage exercise 
  • Look at a range of material beyond music videos for inspiration
The text highlighted is that which i completed through the week. Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete all of them as the work I had given myself was too much for me to complete with all of my other subjects. The tasks are now on my next list of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment