Thursday 21 November 2013

The group of people.

The people who are involved:
  • One Girl
  • Two confirmed band members
  • One vocalist
  • Potentially two more band members
This is the way that it is planning out at the moment. I have emailed all of the confirmed people the information and here is the email:

 
I have also sent a copy of the email to one of the people who could potentially be in it just so that he knows what will be going on.
 
 
I unfortunately had to change the girl that I was using as the other became unavailable, however I had already confirmed with someone that if the original girl couldn't do it, then she would fill in. She is still the same thing that I was looking for, so she will fit in fine. I have asked her to wear a black evening gown, with her hair straight and elegant high heels. I shall be doing her make up on the night. This shall include dark purple lip stick and dark eye make up, as well as false eyelashes.
 
I shall also be asking the guys to wear pretty much plain dark / black tops except for the vocalist who I am going to ask to wear a grey top.

No comments:

Post a Comment